Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate Pensioners
As we all know that the pension is the income given to all senior citizens after their retirement. Narendra Modi, the prime minister of India started a new certificate project of digital life which is called as “JEEVAN PRAMAAN” developed by the Electronics department.
What is Jeevan Pramaan?
It is the digital certificate for pensioners based on Aadhaar card. The pensioners having Aadhaar card can register for Jeevan pramaan from the state as well as from central government.
AIM of Jeevan Pramaan
- Making the pension process digital by life certificate safety.
- To ease the process of acquiring the certificate.
- Making the pensioners struggle free and easier.
- Excluding the unnecessary obstacle.
How to register Jeevan Pramaan (Online digital life certificate)
The retired senior citizens and the pensioners can easily register the Jeevan pramaan by going to any center of Government where the enrollment is given by Aadhaar card facility which is further done by the incharge of Jeevan pramaan.
In order to get the online digital certificate follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Jeevan Pramaan i.e. ‘jeevanpramaan.gov.in’. This is the website developed by electronics and CSC departments for supplying the digital life certificate.
- Sign in by using registered email id after downloading the APP of jeevan pramaan from the official website.
- Then register yourself in jeevan pramaan by using details of Aadhaar card and then enter your biometric details via biometric device and it has to be attached by laptop, PC, tablets, phone in order to scan your entered finger prints.
- Once the scanning of finger prints has been done and is matched with the data stored in the database of aadhaar card, a digital life certificate having unique ID number is being generated. Then it is saved in the storehouse of jeevan pramaan life certificate.
- This unique identification number can be recruited by any Government bank and the pension related banks in order to verify the life certificate.
- If any pensioner looking for the schemes of pensions then he/she can download the digital life certificate of pension and finally can make print outs of that.
Ways to get register for Jeevan Pramaan
There are different ways to get register and they are as follows:
- Visit the CSC center or can apply online using the services of CSC and you have to pay for processing it. If you want to know jeevan pramaan centers near by you then send SMS JPL to the number 7738299899 and you will get the detail list of jeevan pramaan centers.
- Go and register yourself in designated office.
- Download and Install the APP of jeevan pramaan on your laptop, PC, tablets, phone and then register there by filling the details regarding your personal information. After that if anyone need any kind of guidance then contact us at : email@example.com
The main aim of Jeevan pramaan is to ease the procedure of getting digital life certificate and make it damn easier for the senior citizens as well as pensioners. The pensioners should be aware of details on their Aadhaar card as wrong details are not valid so if they have wrong details then correct Aadhar details online immediately by correcting or updating the Aadhar card details.