How to Link your Aadhaar card to Bharat Gas
Aadhaar, the unique identification card, issued by the Indian Government to each citizen of India is very helpful these days. As the companion, a current mandate by the Indian Government, all family that uses LPG has to link their unique Aadhaar cards to their BPCL association keeping in mind the end goal to profit the gas appropriation.
Connecting your gas connection to Aadhaar card is currently a straightforward procedure, with the legislature giving various approaches to do as such. Clients can link their unique Aadhaar card number to the BPCL connections either through SMS, offline, online or IVRS.
Linking Aadhaar Card by Sending SMS to Bharat Gas
You can link your Bharat Petroleum Gas Connection to your Aadhaar card by following the given beneath steps:
- Simply send an SMS from your enlisted Phone number in given below format:
- UID_Aadhaar number (_ implies space).
- Tata, MTNL, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone endorsers directly send an SMS to 52725 from your cell phone.
- For other network mobile users, the number is 57333.
- Once you get verification details, the linking of your Aadhaar card is valid to your gas association.
Online Procedure to Link Aadhaar Card to Bharat Petroleum Gas
BPCL clients can link their gas connection with their Aadhaar card by following the given steps:
- Visit an official site (UIDAI), fill in your state and area you dwell in.
- By doing as such, you will see a drop-down list, requesting that you pick your advantage sort. Choose “LPG” from the list of choices given.
- Choose the LPG Company by tapping on BPCL choice.
- A rundown of BPCL wholesalers in the area will show up on the screen. Choose the wholesaler with whom you have enlisted your gas association and then enter your LPG Consumer Number.
- Next step is to fill your email id and your phone number and also the number on your Aadhaar card. You have to submit the required information.
- You will receive an OTP with the entered phone number.
- Click submit after entering the sent OPT
- You will receive confirmation message linking your Bharat gas and Aadhaar card.
Linking Aadhaar with Bharat Gas through IVRS:
Aadhaar cards can be connected to your gas connection by utilizing the IVRS also, with the given steps:
- Visit Bharat Gas site and after that choose the Customer Care hyperlink.
- A rundown of IVRS numbers will be shown on the screen.
- Locate the number for the state you live in and call the number, after that you should take after the directions, for example, contributing your Aadhaar card number and your LPG Consumer Number.
- The IVRS would illuminate you if your linking were effective
Linking Aadhaar To Gas Offline
Clients, who are willing to link the gas connection with their Aadhaar card offline, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Either Download a Linking Form for gas connection from the official site (UIDAI) or gather a photostat copy of the form from your nearby Bharat Gas merchant’s office.
- Next step is to fill in the subtle elements asked for, for example, your name, registered mobile number, address, Aadhaar number, LPG Consumer number.
- Submit it to the nearby Bharat Gas merchant, for getting the acknowledgment.
- On the check of the subtle elements given by you, your Aadhaar card number will be successfully linked to the gas association, and after that, you will get a notification concerning this on the registered phone number.