Download and Print Aadhar Card Online: Easy Step-by-Step Guide
There are a number of people who wish to download their Aadhar card by filling their enrollment number or by using Aadhar card number but are unable to do it. This article will be a great help to them as its a step by step information which will help them to download their Adhar Card without any hustle bustle.
By visiting the official portal UIDAI you can download the Adhar Card and keep a copy for future use.
For the people who have an enrollment number should follow these steps:-
- Visit the official website UIDAI.
- Fill your enrollment number, Date and Time of enrollment etc. All this information is mentioned in your slip.
- Then enter your full name, address, pin code and registered mobile number.
- After that click on the option “Get OTP”. You will receive a one time password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP code and click on the Download option.
- Your Aadhar card will be downloaded. Take a print of it for future references or else save it to your desktop.
Stepwise guide to download Adhar Card using Adhar Card Number
- Go to the official website gov.in.
- Choose the option “Aadhaar” and fill all the required details. Don’t forget to enter the Captcha Code which is displayed on the page.
- Now click on the option “Get One Time Password”. You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number in few minutes.
- Enter it that password in the given option and then click “Validate & Download”.
Steps to Download Aadhar without Enrollment Number and Aadhar Card Number
For the people who are not aware of their enrollment number and Adhar Card number, there is still an option to download you, Adhar Card. You can do it by filling your full name. After writing your name, you are also required to fill the registered mobile number. Once the site accepts it, an OTP will be sent to your number. Fill that OTP and get you Adhar Card on the screen.
So once you have successfully downloaded your Adhar Card, you might not like the picture which is pasted on it. Almost all the Indians don’t like there picture on their government proofs. So there is one option in that case. You can change your picture. Follow the steps given below to change the picture.
Before you start the process, keep in mind that you have to pay some amount for changing the picture. It is actually regarded as a processing fee and you can’t deny it. This fee is to be paid to the official at the enrolment center.
Stepwise guide to change your photo on Adhar Card
- Visit the nearby Aadhar enrollment center and ask for Aadhar correction form.
- Enter the 12 digit Aadhar card number and fill all the required details.
- Submit the filled form to Aadhar official.
- The official at Aadhar enrollment center will take your biometrics information IRIS Scan and prints of your fingers. After that, your new photograph will be clicked.
- You can check your photograph on his computer and if you are not satisfied with it you can ask the official to click it again.
- Then the official will transfer all the details to UID center automatically for the further verification process.
- Once everything is done, you can check your latest Aadhar card photo online and can even Download your Aadhar Card with the latest photograph.
- A copy of new Adhar Card will be there at your doorstep within 60 days.
Thus this is the appropriate method to download your Adhar Card online and get your picture changed.